- Hooray! You are the girl who goes.
- You are going, girl: yippee.
- It looks like you've gone. I'm really happy for you.
- For the love of God, go from the place where you is currently at.
- Go, you! You are the girl who go! And that is terrific! I am so happy!
- Okay, so my inclination is to say something like, "Great job, really fantastic, really." But the way you went just now was beyond fantastic; perhaps beyond words. I'm in shock. I didn't know that you could go like that. I didn't know anyone could.
- You is a woman; please it is very nice that you have gone so much, they is all very pleased, and it is me too who is being pleased. Help me!
- You went! I tell you: it is very woohoo that you did went such well. When you will be on Oprah?
- You say, "I can go," and I say, "So you can, but everyone can go." But I see you go and it is better, this "go," than if the other people have do it. It is swell.
- I just simply love the way you go. It was really perfect, or as close to perfect as I think I'll ever see. I have cable if you want to come over and watch TV and chill or whatever.
- Whih-hew, yew go gerrrrrrl!
- I saw you go. It was very nice. Word.
- There are those who think that the girl should not go. And I include my opponent in what I said, what I will say now and also later, at a later period in history. What I'll say is we can't forget the lessons of September 11th(TM). To do so would be increduluous. That's -- heh -- that's just how I see it. I just think it's wrong. Different interpretations, I guess. Heh.
- I've never seen a woman go like that. Or a man, for that matter. I hope that doesn't sound sexist: I just mean that of anyone I've ever seen go, this was sort of different. Or: the same but different? Weirdly? I can't really explain it.
- Go, woman. To you I say, "woohoo," and I only say "woohoo" on special occasions.
- I want for you to be gone; this will bring pleasure to me and the others.
- The going that you has done is very nice. Where is the place that you have learn to go like that. It must be a very nice place.
- I go, "it is you!" Yay.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Schneider. All rights reserved.